- There are 5 Categories: Female, Under 40 and Over 40 - Male, Under 40,Over 40 and Over 50.
- For each race you get 10 points for 1st place within your category, 9 points for 2nd....... 1 point for 10th place.
- Top three results to count one of which must be at olympic (standard) distance, if you do not complete an olympic distance only your top 2 results will count.
- In the event of a tie, the total number of club members you have beaten within your age category in your top 3 races will be added up. The highest number wins. This number is shown under the tie-break column in the standings table.
- Club Captains' decisions are final.
- Please use the forms on the Competition Events pages to sign up for events.
- It would also help processing the results if you could enter the events as Cheltenham Tri or Cheltenham Triathlon Club.
The main aim of the rules is to encourage members to race over a variety of distances and to give greater weight to races in which there is a larger participation from club members.